- To recognize your computer when you visit our website
- To track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of login and web forms on our website
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyze the use of our website
- To personalize our website for you
- To save your cookie settings
Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as automatic sign into the Bannerflow AB services.
Examples of strictly necessary cookies set by Bannerflow AB:
- WAWebSiteSID – Used by Windows Azure WebSites to identify which server instance has your request to go to.
- ARRAffinity – Used by Windows Azure WebSites in order to provide a client affinity feature that maps a client to a content server behind Application Request Routing (ARR)
We use Performance cookies across Bannerflow AB for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use our services so that we can improve your user experience. They also allow us to test different design variations for particular pages, such as the Homepage. We use also independent measurement and research companies. These companies may set cookies (third party cookies). Third party cookies are identified in the list below, together with information as to how you can opt-out of receiving them.
- wordpress_test_* WordPress test cookie
- Google Analytics (__utm*)
Data stored as cookies are for example:
- Browsername/ -version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Hostname (IP Address)
- Time of the server request
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Some of them might be intrusive.
Blocking or deleting cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept or to delete cookies. You can prevent that cookies are stored on your computer by modifying the settings in your web browser. Learn more about how to change the cookies settings .
You can block Google from accessing and storing cookies on your computer by using a browser plugin .
Browser-specific instructions to block and remove cookies
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings