All technical information about how we provide you with a better web experience.
By using this website and agreeing to your Cookie settings, you consent to the processing of data about you by Nordic Factory Solutions AB in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Cookies are small text-based data files that web servers store on web site visitors’ computers via the webbrowser. They can be used by web servers to identity visitors as they navigate through different pages on a website, and to identify returning visitors to a website.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close the browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until they get deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of login and webforms on our website;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) to personalise our website for you;
(6) to save your cookie settings.
Cookies on this website
All cookies are associated with the “www.bannerflow.com” domain.
Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as automatic sign into the Nordic Factory Solutions AB services.
Examples of strictly necessary cookies set by Nordic Factory Solutions AB
Used by Windows Azure WebSites to identify which server instance has your request to go to.
Used by Windows Azure WebSites in order to provide a client affinity feature that maps a client to a content server behind Application Request Routing (ARR)
We use Performance cookies across Nordic Factory Solutions AB for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use our services so that we can improve your user experience. They also allow us to test different design variations for particular pages, such as the Homepage. We use also independent measurement and research companies. These companies may set cookies (third party cookies). Third party cookies are identified in the list below, together with information as to how you can opt-out of receiving them.
wordpress_test_* WordPress test cookie
Google Analytics (__utm*)
Data stored as cookies are for example:
* Browsername/ -version
* Operating system
* Referrer URL
* Hostname (IP Adress)
* Time of the server request
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Some of them might be intrusive.
Blocking or deleting cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept or to delete cookies. You can prevent that cookies are stored on your computer by modifying the settings in your web browser. Learn more about how to change the cookies settings.
You can block Google from accessing and storing cookies on your computer by using a browser plugin.
Browser-specific instructions to block and remove cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
- Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings